- Rust resistant, better durability and longevity vs iron turbine housing
- Investment cast stainless steel for a beautiful, smooth interior and exterior
- Better heat control than cast iron
Why OTS Stainless Steel Turbine Housing?
1. Reliable Raw Material
we use stainless steel 316, which contains alloy molybdenum, this drastically enhances corrosion resistance.
2. Rich Experience in Casting
We have rich experience in stainless steel turbine housing casting with a result of:
1) Smooth and beautiful outside surface
2) Smooth internal flow
We apply ceramic core investment casting for these turbine housings with thin wall and small flow, which makes the surface much smoother than sand core does.
3. Rich Experience in Precision Machining
Stainless steel turbine housing needs much higher precision machining requirements. The most difficult machining area is inlet port. We can well finish it with our experience.